Monday, April 12, 2010

first estimate of an accident


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Yesterday was an experience! A few days ago, a young lady came into the intersection I was passing through and smacked into the side of my car. We exchanged cordial greetings and insurance information.

Finally, the day came for my appointment with the Damage Estimator. I went to the Fix It Shop and got an estimate for my insurance company. This was fine. The shop looked good, and the people were fantastic. When I walked in the door, I noticed a sign on the wall for the insurance company who insured the little lady that hit me. My thoughts were. "A HA! I can kill 2 birds with one stone, here.

This is where I got an interesting lesson in getting repair estimates. OH YES! Look at my next step. Always be polite and talk with an open mind. You never know what you might get a good laugh.

Then, I called her insurance company and told them where I was, and ask if they wanted me to get an estimate for them. The girls said, "You can't do that. "I said," Why, I have signed in the middle of one of them on their wall. "He said:" No matter, you have one of the ramp take our estimator. So, I made an appointment and took the car to one of their estimator Drive Up. When I arrived, they said, 'Why did not you do the repair estimate? Duh! You know, I wonder the same thing. Anyway, all was good and it worked. I take the car next Tuesday and get a rental car.

Oh Happy Day iscome, the day I pick up a beautiful car from the Repair Shop and can laugh about the day of my estimates.

Friends Link : game Insurance, Auto Insurance Digital Frame Cheap life assurance

No comments:

Post a Comment